Hah! Well, it’s only taken me three months to figure out how to use the “About” page. Yeah. I know. I am one of them there techno-geniusii. Do not be too intimidated by my computer savvy. I’m sure you’re cool in your own way, too. 🙂
So what is this blog about? Perhaps I should do one of those official mission statement dealies:
The mission of Humoristianity is to spread laughter and good will across our planet. Here are the tenets to the one true fallacious faith:
1) You must be able to laugh at yourself.
2) You must be able to recognize how ludicrous your beliefs might appear to others.
3) You must want nothing but good for everyone, everywhere in the universe.
4) You must have a natural aversion to meetings, committees, and scheduled events (as we will be having none of those).
5) You must enjoy the humor of… (here we had some internal conflict within the faith – but if you’re a Jerry Lewis kind of guy, you might want to think about starting your own religion – although we wish you nothing but good).
So that’s pretty much what we’re about here. Humor, my friends. Humor.